Friday, April 18, 2008

PLANER BOARDS WITH DIRECTIONAL CONTROL

When I first went fishing in 1960 at the age of 7 casting was the fun part but then once I saw someone actually catch a fish I was hooked and naturaly wanted to hook more fish then the other guys. You can catch as many fish as the next guy by doing what he does but I wanted to catch more then everyone else so I dreamed of developing something that could keep my bait where the fish were longer and with less casting. The BulletBobber is the result of over 30 years and 10 different design attempts at making a castable planer board with direction control.

When I tested my 1st BulletBobber made out of 2 pieces of balsawood I was not expecting it to flip direction when given a little tug and was sure my eyes were playing tricks on me. If this was possible surely someone would have thought of it before. There are literally thousands of patents for fishin devices and man has been fishing with line and hook for thousands of years. I was positive I have never heard of anything that could do this little trick and getting a patent means it was never done before.

For info on my invention or to order some go to http://www.bulletbobber.com/
There are 4 sizes and I priced them so everyone can afford them starting at $2.50 for a small one.

Photobucket



Paul & Kathy Lieb
BulletBobber Enterprises
3586 Wadsworth Rd.
Norton, OH 44203 USA

No comments: